Potential 2nd $HACHI claim

Might take a little more dev work to incorporate Gitcoin passport - do you know much about it? What would you expect to see if there was a Galce campaign?

2 Likes

You know what - I will modify my answer

Gitcoin Passport would prevent airdrop hunters from creating tens/hundreds of wallets, but in that case you would have to fill them with quite a lot of AKITA, so we would probably be safe here.

Galaxy’s presence would definitely create more publicity for the coin.
Usually the simplest social related activities are the most popular on this platform (like project’s twitter account, sharing and liking tweets). I think such task + amount of held Akita could make these projects more visible and can potentially create gain on the price.

2 Likes

A minimum AKITA holding is a good idea. Here I was suggesting 10M, but that is only based upon the current holders. With current price still being relatively low, I think we can also push this higher towards 100M. I think the intention of this airdrop is to be fair and acknowledge a lot of holders with small amounts may have bought at the top, or that small amount is still a very large value to them in their local currency.

The other thing to mention is Gitcoin passport requires some dev work and making a real claim page similar to the one that we used for the first round. Do we have dev connections that could do this quickly and a for a decent price? The previous claim page was made by a trusted third party, but they were very expensive and very slow.

3 Likes

New claim page is a good idea if we find cheap devleoper

1 Like