What is the transaction?

Hello again…
125 days ago was the tx from multisig(i thinik it’s DAO funds or team funds) to this guy(Ethereum Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Etherscan)?

He start to sell($0.00000018 | Akita Inu (AKITA) Token Tracker | Etherscan) it on the market 51 days ago, last 2 ones was 3 days ago, who is that?

1 Like

Can’t see it in DAO multisig. 28.10 is missing. Without any transactions.

1 Like

Gitcoin: MultiSig

1 Like

Yes, I talked about this tx.

Who is own this Gitcoin: multisite? The team?

1 Like

Looks like this is the Sablier with that Funding (10T) stream. Yes. Team has full control over that wallet. Probably Ryan can comment on this one.

1 Like

No, Sablier is another address. $0.00000018 | Akita Inu (AKITA) Token Tracker | Etherscan

Who or what is Sablier? It just vesting tokens? When they will fully unlocked?

1 Like

Sablier is the Token stream service. Its streaming AKITA Tokens and they are withdrawal from that stream any time. Like i said, Ryan can answer on this question better than me!

1 Like

This is a transfer from the Gitcoin Multisig to another Gitcoin wallet. You can see Connor O’Day (Gitcoin’s Revenue Lead) initiated the transaction and the other wallet belongs to Kyle Weiss (Gitcoin’s Executive Director). This transaction and all sales from this wallet are part of their ongoing effort to divest (sell-off) their $AKITA holdings to raise funds from Grants Matching Funds for their Grants Programs. Their previous tools were Liquidity Bootstrapping Pools hosted by Fjord Foundry, however it has become too difficult to use those tools for US citizens. This current strategy is divesting $AKITA only at times where their market impact is less than 3%.

2 Likes

You can learn about Sablier here.

Gitcoin’s funding to the Akita DAO comes in the form of $AKITA tokens, a total of 10% of the $AKITA supply, over the period of approx March 2022 through March 2027. The Sablier contract streams these tokens every second to an account, and then the DAO multisig can initiate withdrawals to the multisig.

2 Likes

He sold it in the last 2-3 days for 96 ETH!!! I think in this case, Akita cannot grow…

what will think potential investors who wonna buy Akita? it’s bad situation…

If he want to do it, he have to do it OTC

"If he hadn’t sold it when the price was 5 (0.0000005 USD), now it’s approximately 0.00000035, which is over 40% less.

1 Like

Selling at discount will have more pricing effects

1 Like

Absolutely disagree! If he wants to sell now, he should just place a Uniswap V3 limit order at the current price, instead of dumping it with pressure. If Akita were like Pepe, Floki, and so on, it would be okay, but it’s not. There’s so much pressure now…

What did they get 6T Akita for?

1 Like

They got 50T from Vitalik Butrin :grinning:

1 Like
2 Likes

Selling to VCs which will dump price with +10,20% profit ?

I prefer Gitcoin sell all at this price .