Marketing and Promotion ideas

People in Telegram are discussing more paid marketing using YouTube, influencers, etc. I am not a marketer, so I’m kicking off the discussion here for the rest of the DAO to weigh-in with their thoughts and research:

What are some options to choose from?
What are the benefits of these?
What will the cost be?
Are there any other questions to be considering?

2 Likes

My opinion is to contact marketing companies that are professional to their job .

Good to collect some influencers links , but that is not a good markeing plan for AKITA .

2 Likes

Burning a little amount of tokens like 2000$, and spreading the words, so the others will know that team is still here and start working in bullrun

1 Like

Every single AKITA worth a lot ! Let’s not just burn them directly . A lot od developments and listings can be done with that tokens!

Why don’t we make a burn portal ?! :smiley:

Do you have any ideas for that?

1 Like

Burn portal is not a bad idea. What tokens are being used and how are they being used?

VoltiChange was an option in the past – every transaction burns .25% of supply in trading fees:

This can also integrate with their Telegram trading bot - SparkBot.
https://voltinu.in/sparkbot.html

I’VE NEVER USED ANY OF THESE PRODUCTS. There could be other deflationary tools out there that we don’t have to develop, but I have not seen any that stick out.

1 Like