New Ideas for AKITA DAO

Besides listings
Besides burning
What else would you like AKITA DAO to do?

2 Likes

I’d love to see some sort of dApp development that encourages AKITA holders to participate by buying more AKITA tokens. Probably doesn’t need to be a staking dApp as we seem to have a successful trial, so far, with Roll Staking. I believe DeFi will only get bigger in the coming year, so the DAO has an opportunity to strategize and join the wave forward.

2 Likes

How can we generate new streams of income?

Recently Elon Musk used X (Formerly Twitter) to live stream a video game he was playing. For many years now living streaming has turned into a career for many people from their viewers subscribing to them and even making donations to the streamer via platforms like Twitch and more recently Tiktok.

I’m not too sure if X currently allows that but if it does and because Elon Musk did it, I’m sure a whole new wave of people will flock to X to livestream and view livestreamers.

That being said I think it would be interesting if AKITA DAO got into it somehow.

Please give your thoughts on what could be live-streamed to generate a new source of income for the DAO

1 Like