Your Most Wanted CEX Listing for $AKITA / $HACHI

Let’s discuss Most Wanted CEX listings for our Tokens.

I know that everyone is calling for Binance listing but my personal choice is Kraken. I don’t know why i just like the Logo of that CEX :smile:

How about you?

1 Like

Kucoin is more acceptable for everyone ! :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Would never go for Kraken after all the regulatory issues they’ve been through :pray:

4 Likes

Ku-Coin. For sure! I think i thought that Kraken was Ku-Coin :smile: my bad.

2 Likes

Go online on the exchange. support!

Kraken is good. Kucoin is better. Fine! ha-ha

3 Likes

What are some popular Chinese exchanges that we are not currently listed on that you would like us to list on?

1 Like

China’s favorite exchange. Only okx. Biancese. We like to use some large exchanges.

1 Like

Exchanges are fine. You just watch it up.

1 Like

Babydoge has put coins on kucoin.

1 Like

Everyone does . No one hates trading on OKX and Binance . However,Akita is already listed in Okx

So Any other major exchange is acceptable. Ku coin or kraken can be used. brother

1 Like

We need to join Turkish market place like Paribu or BTCTURK there is too many potential there

2 Likes

Yes . We will consider this in the next bull run because Akita volume is in low range right now . KuCoin won’t accept it . Also it needs a high attention from project holders and a good support from DAO treasury . It will be expensive :melting_face:

Agree here – US based CEX is not a great move right now. The rumor today is that even Coinbase is considering leaving the US.

Do we have a sense of how much KuCoin listing fees are? And what sort of token allocation they will need? Supplying liquidity for HACHI is no problem, of course, but as we all know – our AKITA liquidity is limited, and if the BKEX proposal passes, that will consume most of our current AKITA liquidity.

2 Likes

Basically for listing, KuCoin require project DD review which takes around 2-3 months if project is good enough it could be even less

Materials required:
Legal opinion required (only accpet UK, US, Singapore and HK)
Smart contract audit required
Team KYC required
Company registration required

For projects with the following characteristics it would possible to be qualified for special discounts:

• Functioning product with strong innovation
  • Reputational team background and strong community management
  • Well-known institution investment backed
  • Established partnership with top projects
  • Experienced project operation experience

About costing , i couldn’t find an exact number . But it should be +150k .

1 Like

That was my research result .

1 Like

Thanks for putting this together. I personally don’t see this as a very beneficial thing for us at this time, and to raise $150K for the cost, that may take a year or more in the current market conditions. I’m assuming we’d also be paying something like 2X, or maybe a small discount from 2X, if we were to be listing both AKITA and HACHI - this would mean even more time to accrue the necessary funding for listing fees.

Again, for liquidity, HACHI would be no problem and we have allocated for that in the tokenomics. For AKITA, we would also need to understand how much liquidity they would require, and that would mean saving that AKITA instead of selling it off to accrue listing fee funding. This could mean that listing on KuCoin would be a 2-3 year process at the current market levels. More strategy would need to be adopted to make this a reality.

1 Like

If DAO actually wanted to do this, I believe we would need to go down one of these two roads:

• Wait until bull market, as that means the funds in our treasury would be worth much more
  • Build new functionally to generate funds

So if we do not want to wait for market to improve, I think we should focus on building additional utility before addressing this type of exchange.

1 Like