Do you want a new AKITA logo?

I agree, with the first logo I didn’t think “Oh that’s an Akita Inu for sure” lol. I kinda thought it was a bad caricature, too flat. I’d like it if the new logo looked more like an actual Akita Inu, I really like how $HACHI looks

1 Like

Who here actually has an Akita Inu in real life? Please like this post

Please refer to the appearance of the first avatar. Including the appearance of other Akita animal coins of the same period. These are important references. Don’t say hachi, my speech is a bit unpleasant. Hachi is really ugly. i 'm sorry

I think Trini has a good point – you also have good points. We can look back at the original logo for general aesthetics, and help guide the artist to what we want. The original logo does not resemble an Akita Inu whatsoever (remember the artist themselves called it a Shiba Inu, if you’ve looked at the links to the original artwork.) The HACHI token artwork is more of a realistic depiction of an Akita Inu, as that was the intention. I hope you don’t think Akita Inus are ugly dogs, you should really google them! They are incredibly cute IRL.

3 Likes

I have to 100% disagree, $HACHI is really good looking to me, it very closely resembles an Akita Inu

Some concept while i was driving home from Capital city.

If the informal poll shows the community wants something very close to the original logo, then I suggest that’s what we base the proposal on.

I have been in touch with the original logo artist btw, in preparation for the proposal.

3 Likes

If the original artist would want to get on board, that could be amazing.

2 Likes